- 1 large building approximately to include bathrooms, offices, storage area, and a large meeting area for workshops and presentations.
- Office furniture including 3 desks, 3 office chairs, and about 100 chairs
for the meeting area. 8 long large tables and a video cart.
- 1 50 inch plasma TV and a DVD player for video presentations.
- 3 desktop computers with micro-soft office 2013 with Windows 8.
- 1 laptop with Microsoft Office 2013 with Windows 8.
- 1 digital projector and screen for presentations.
1. 3 Large size posted sticky pads for group participation.
2. 1 large box of Sharpie Markers in various colors.
3. 1 Laser jet color printer/scanner/fax-copier.
4. 1 Case each of copying paper letter size and legal size.
5. 1 Large sample drug kit for seminar presentations on drug
6. 1 large first aid kit and 1 large emergency kit including flashlights.
7. School Supplies: Backpacks, reams of loose leaf paper, pens,
pencils, notebooks, binders, dictionaries, and bibles.
- Support funding for program daily operations and to be able to conduct background checks on potentials mentors. A detailed grant proposal can be provided upon request.
You may make a kind Donation of
$5.00 - $10.00 - $15.00 - $20.00 - $50.00 - $100.00 or more
If you prefer you may send a check or money order
made payable to:
Innovative Community Action Network
P.O. Box 29578
Shreveport, LA. 71149